We are able to assist with both route design, track design, and turnouts.
- Gradient design
- Curve design
- Design for height and width of tunnels
- Design of loading gauge wheelbase
- Axle load design
- Rail weight design
- Sleeper spacing design
- Sleeper design
- Choice of fastening
- Track bed design
- Drainage design
- Electrification design
- Switch Design
International Rail and Crane Rail
We can supply a complete range of international rail and crane rail sections in sizes from 6Kg/m up to 150Kg/m. These include:
Used in main line and industrial heavy haul tracks. Transportation of minerals in large annual quantities, often in isolated sparsely populated regions, demands rails of the highest quality to withstand aggressive track conditions. Heavy rails have high wear resistance sometimes enhanced by the utilisation of specialised chemistries or heat treatment. We can offer a wide range of rail sections and qualities to suit customer’s applications.
- Grooved Rails—used extensively in urban transport networks for the in street running of trams.
- Crane Rails—we offer a full range for dockside and industrial applications. We offer these to internationally recognised standards.
- Industrial Light Rails—used in the Mining, Plantation, & Tunnelling sectors.
- Heritage and Minature Rails—associated with the leisure industry.